William Shatner’s Rivet “The Ride” T-Shirt Giveaway – Official Rules
RULES GOVERNING “A SHIRT A DAY GIVEAWAY PROMOTION”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND OUTSIDE THE U.S.
1. Entry Period: Entries for the “A Shirt A Day Giveaway Promotion” (hereinafter “Giveaway”) will be accepted beginning at 11:59 a.m. (CST) on June 2, 2015, and no entries will be accepted after 11:59 a.m. (CST) on June 22, 2015 “Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility Criteria: Void where prohibited by law. In order to be eligible to enter the Giveaway, an individual must successfully enter the Giveaway, the process of entry being described below and: (i) the individual must be a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident of any U.S. state or U.S. territory; and (ii) the individual may not be an employee (full-time or part-time), or an immediate family member of an employee of William Shatner, Rivet by Iron Bill, Illinois Auto Electric Co. DBA American Wrench or any other business entity engaged in operating the Giveaway or selecting the winners of the Giveaway. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sponsors of Giveaway: This Giveaway is presented by American Wrench, a division of Illinois Auto Electric Co., 700 Enterprise Street, Aurora, IL 60504.
4. How to Enter: There are no limits to the number of entries per individual entrant. Eligible participants may enter the Giveaway by visiting http://www.rivetmotors.com/giveaway/ and completing the online form for the drawing. No purchase is necessary. All eligible individuals may also enter via alternate method of entry “AMOE” by sending a handwritten self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”), marked “A Shirt A Day Giveaway Promotion” c/o American Wrench, 700 Enterprise Street, Aurora, IL 60504. Upon receipt of same, manual entrant will be provided with an AMOE form, which must be filled out and returned with another SASE to the address indicated above. Upon receipt of the entry form, applicant will receive a game piece which must be kept to claim a prize. All information provided through AMOE can be used for marketing purposes. Limit one (1) request per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, including both outer envelopes and the SASE envelopes, and form responses, unless entrant is unable to hand write the entry card. All mail-in completed forms must be postmarked by the end of the drawing, and received within two weeks of the end of the drawings. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Both Outer envelopes must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope.
5. Daily Grand Prize: Effective only during the entry period, the daily grand prize will be one (1) Rivet Motors t-shirt as depicted at http://www.rivetmotors.com/giveaway/. American Wrench reserves the right to pick the type of t-shirt and size that is rewarded. The prize is valued at approximately $20. The prize will be subject to tax and will be reported to the relevant federal tax and state authorities, if required. Only one prize will be awarded. Any prize substitutions are at the sole discretion of the sponsor, for a prize of equal or greater value. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute the photographic depiction of the prize online to reflect changes in the physical appearance of the final artisan-crafted product.
6. Winner Selections/Notifications: During the entry period, on a daily basis beginning on June 2, 2015 at (or about) 5:00 p.m. (CST), a random drawing of all the entries submitted during the Entry Period will take place to select the winner. The first entrant name drawn that is a valid entrant will be the sole winner. The daily winner will be contacted by email. If the first selected daily winner cannot be located, does not claim the prize on or before 5:00 p.m. CST seven days after the drawing, or is disqualified, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining qualified entries by random drawing on or about seven days following the initial drawing. Failure of the winner to communicate his/her address for prize delivery or to comply with any of the rules set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prize. If any winner declines a prize prior to the seven day deadline, the declined prize will be awarded to a new winner during subsequent drawings. Any prize declined after the seven day deadline will revert to Illinois Auto Electric Co. DBA American Wrench. This forfeiture and all decisions of the judges shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway.
7. Winner Requirements: The prize winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning a prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in the state of his/her state of residency and in the state in which he/she has submitted his/her entry on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Each prize winner will be required to sign a liability waiver, an affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification, a publicity waiver, and other documents reasonably required to complete the prize award. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Failure to comply with any of the rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of the prize.
8. Publicity and Promotion: Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to unlimited use the winning bidder’s name, picture, voice, video, and other likeness and city and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes related to the contest without additional permission or compensation.
9. Winner List: The name of prize winners will be available after July 22, 2015. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope prior to August 31, 2015, to: A Shirt A Day Giveaway Promotion– Winner List, Illinois Auto Electric Co. DBA American Wrench, 700 Enterprise Street, Aurora, IL 60504.
10. Taxes, Licenses, Fees: The Sponsors will comply with all Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. The prizewinner is responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes, as well as all other taxes, licenses or other fees associated with the prize.
11. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, or who is otherwise in violation of these rules. Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to low numbers of contest entrants, unauthorized intervention or tampering by third parties, unauthorized intervention or failures of any sort. Also, sponsors, at their sole selection may choose, the winner from eligible entries received prior to cancellation of this Giveaway.
12. Disputes: Mandatory Arbitration Provision. In the event that any dispute cannot be resolved informally, any and all disputes with regards to the Giveaway, including but not limited to disputes over winner selection, must be resolved exclusively through private and confidential binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, under the rules for commercial disputes, before one neutral arbitrator and not in a court proceeding.
13. Disputes: Choice of Law and Choice of Venue Provision. Any disputes that are presented for arbitration will use substantive Illinois law and the arbitration will occur in Cook County, Illinois.
14. Winning Odds: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Fréquente et petite sous l’influence de la chaleur, et dans certains cas où toutes cialis 20mg dosage les informations. Régimes détox sont très la mode en Levitra Original – Ingrédients ce moment.